Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin is funded by Wisconsin farmers through our Dairy Checkoff program.
As an organization, we have the fiduciary responsibility to use that funding wisely to promote the Wisconsin dairy industry and the dairy products made from our cow’s milk. Our Dairy Companies programs are setup to help Wisconsin Dairy Companies promote their brands and spread the word about our products across the market!
All of our program support is funded based on:
- Fund availability as determined by the Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin annual budgeting.
- Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin pre-approval of programs and promotions.
- Identification with the Proudly Wisconsin Badge or Master Cheesemaker’s Mark on product. Proper utilization of the marks must be adhered to in order to qualify.
- Apply for support through the online applications below
- Your application will be approved by Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin via an email notification
- A Purchase Order from DFW is issued
- Once the materials/event are completed, submit necessary documentation along with an invoice